UK( United Kingdom) VISA

Each year, thousands of international students successfully gain a visa to study in the United Kingdom. The UK government welcomes international students, and there is no limit on the number of student visas that can be issued.

When should you apply for a visa?

It is important to prepare and apply well before you intend to begin your course. Many students do not realise how long the process will take, and do not leave enough time.
Your application may require you to:

  • produce documents showing your finances and qualifications;
  • attend an interview or enrol your biometric information
  • take an English language test.
What kind of visa do you need?

The following two visas are suitable for students who want to do a short course or an English language course for up to 11 months:

  • Short-term student visa : You can apply if you are aged 18 or over, and you want to study in the UK for up to six months. If you want to join an English language course, you can apply for an extended visa to stay for up to 11 months.
  • Short-term student (Child) visa : You can apply if you are aged 17 or younger, and you want to study in the UK for up to six months.

The following two visas allow you to do a longer course in the UK:

  • Tier 4 (Child) student visa : You can apply if you are between 4 and 17 years old. If you are between 4 and 15 years old, you must be coming to the UK to be educated at an independent, fee-paying school.
  • Tier 4 (General) student visa: You can apply if you want to study in the UK and you are aged 16 or over, and meet certain eligibility requirements


Canada continues to be recognized as a provider of world-class education to its more than 104,000 foreign students who come to study in Canada each year with additional students who come to learn English or French within Canada's bilingual borders. The Student visa allows foreigners to engage in further studies in Canada either in an academic or vocational sector, thus bringing their rich culture, expansive knowledge and varied skills to Canada's already diverse classrooms and schools. Foreign applicants must show their intention to study, provide proof of acceptance and enrolment at an accredited institution, proof of sufficient funds and sufficient ties to return to their home country once they have completed their studies. Once granted, a student visa will allow applicants to experience Canada's high-quality education system, state of the art research facilities, and broad post-graduate employment opportunities

Applying for a Canadian study permit

You can apply for a Canadian study permit either online or through a paper application. Paper applications typically take about twice as long, and it’s always recommended to check the processing times well in advance. The visa office in your country will provide specific instructions about which documents you need to provide; this can vary depending on your location. If you need assistance, you can contact us on Phone : 0181-5001990
The process for obtaining a Canadian student visa is as follows:

  • You must first obtain a standardized letter of acceptance from a recognized higher education provider. Students studying in Quebec must also apply for a certificate of acceptance, known as a CAQ, from the government of Quebec. You must acquire this before you are permitted to apply for a study permit. You can get this online, by printing out a form, or by requesting a paper form from your university, which will also provide advice on this subject.
  • The next stage is to get a Canadian student visa application package, by contacting your local visa office, or the Canadian embassy or consulate in your home country. You may also need to obtain a temporary residence permit if you are from a designated country, but this will not complicate matters too much as it’ll be processed at the same time as your study permit application.
  • In order to get your application package you’ll need to answer a few questions about yourself on the CIC website. These questions will determine whether you are eligible to apply online for a Canadian student permit.
  • If you are found eligible, you will receive a personal checklist code, valid for 60 days, which you will need in order to submit your application online. Make sure to print out the page containing your code for future reference. The page will also include an application guide, an estimated tuition fees amount, a list of documents you will need to submit with your application, and guidelines for your next steps.
  • When you are ready to apply, create a MyCIC account, where you will enter your personal checklist code. You will then receive your personal document checklist which allows you to upload and send your documents to CIC.
  • Once you have your documents and application form ready and have paid your fees, you can submit your completed application to CIC.
  • Some applicants may have to attend an interview at their local visa office.
Australian Student VISA

Australian Student Visa allows you to study and work in Australia for a period equal to the duration of your Course plus one month (28 days after the last day of class). You must be over 16 to require this visa.

Student Visa can be associated to:
  • Language Courses (eg: General English, IELTS Preparation et Cambridge, etc..);
  • Professional Courses (VET Courses, Vocational Education & Training);
  • Undergraduate Courses (Bachelor degree, Master’s and PhD).

The student visa is approved only if combined with an accredited course provided by some Australia’s schools. Visa is associated to the confirmation of enrollment (COE = Confirmation Of Enrolment), which identifies starting and ending date of the course. You can combine multiple courses within the same visa, such as a language course and a vocational course. The minimum duration of a related visa course is 12 weeks, maximum is 50 weeks.

How to apply for a Student Visa?

The cost of this visa is $ 535 Australian, payable with credit card directly on the Australian immigration website during your request.

Can I work with a Student Visa?

This visa allows you to work legally part time (up to 40 hours every 2 weeks) during courses period and full time during course pauses. Part-time work in Australia (4-5 hours per day) is really well paid and available everywhere: you can cover costs of accommodation, food, transport and still save some money. School schedules will easily combine with your work.

New Zealand Student VISA

Student visa requirements include:
  • An offer of place from an educational institution approved by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority
  • A written guarantee from an institution or person that suitable accommodation is available to you in New Zealand (if you're under 18 years)
  • Evidence of sufficient funds to live on while you are studying
  • A return air ticket to your country, or evidence of sufficient funds to buy one.
If you’re spending six months or more here in New Zealand you may need to be screened for tuberculosis.

For courses longer than 12 months, you'll need to provide medical and x-ray certificates. If you’re over 17 and intending to be in New Zealand for over two years, a police certificate will be required to show that you are of good character.

If your course is three months or less, you don’t need a student visa: just a visitor visa.

If you’re coming on one of the working schemes NZ has with Argentina, Austria, Chile, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Uruguay, Canada, Germany, Japan, Taiwan and the UK, you can do one or more courses of study as long as their total duration doesn’t exceed six months.

If you have been offered a place in an approved exchange scheme you can apply for a student visa for the duration of your exchange, provided you meet our health and character requirements and are a genuine exchange participant.

This is just a summary. You should make sure you get the full details at Immigration New Zealand. You may also be able to apply for your student visa online.

USA Student VISA

Here are some guidelines to help make your student visa application process smooth and successful.

Getting your visa to study in the United States takes time but can be a surprisingly easy procedure. It is well worth the effort. In many countries, the number of student visas issued by the United States has grown significantly in the last year.

While the application process for an international student or exchange visitor visa can be confusing, hundreds of thousands of students are able to meet the requirements for a visa each year. Last year, 534,298 F-1 student visas were issued!

If you will be an Exchange Visitor, the organization or U.S. Government agency that is sponsoring you will send you a DS-2019 form, which is the application for a J-1 visa.

First, your school or university will send you a form confirming that you have been accepted at an institution authorized by the U.S. Citizenship and Naturalization Service (USCIS) to enroll non-immigrant students (the I-20 for an F-1 visa or the DS-2019 for a J-1 visa. You will read and sign this form.)

All applicants’ names have to be submitted for a security clearance. Citizens of some countries and students who will study certain subjects at a university have to undergo additional screenings that takes several additional weeks of processing. Again, it is crucial that you allocate plenty of time for the visa application process.

Second, you will need to make an appointment for a visa interview and to pay some required fees. Under a revision in the regulations, Student Visas can be issued up to 120 days before the date on your form I-20. Exchange Visitor Visas can be issued anytime before the date on the DS-2019. You should apply as early as possible for your visa.

For more information contact us on following Number :-
Phone : 0181 - 5001990
Mobile : 94630 - 31990